Snipe Coat ForestSchoffel
As shooting coats go, the Schoffel Snipe Coat in Forest offers more than most. Constructed from Venturi® 2-layer laminate, a high performance laminated fabric which neither wind nor wind can penetrate, this jacket is 100% waterproof and windproof whilst still being highly breathable. Not only does this shooting coat offer a superb level of waterproof protection, the inner layer of Primaloft insulation offers optimum warmth whilst the two-way stretch gives complete range of movement, perfect for a wide range of outdoor pursuits.
Designed for shooting, this coat has been designed to offer practical solutions for all aspects of country wear, including the reinforced bellow pockets with retainer straps and drainage holes, perfect for cartridges. Two internal zipped pockets offer a convenient place to store valuables whilst the fleece lined hand-warming pockets are the perfect place for idle hands between drives. Complete with detachable hood and a recoil protection pad which can be used on either shoulder, this shooting coat t has all your requirements covered.
Finished with Schoffel embroidery and Ptarmigan house check lining, this shooting coat is the perfect choice in country wear.
- Contemporary sport cut for ultimate lift
- Venturi® 2 layer laminate
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Higloft Insulation
- Durable DWR water repellency finish
- Two-way stretch fabric
- Alcantara trim
- Ptarmigan house check lining
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand-warming pockets with storm flaps
- Two internal zip security pockets
- Removable recoil pad, can be inserted on right or left shoulder
- Two-way YKK zip at front
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Metal Schöffel brand plate with leather back
- Schöffel embroidered branding
- Machine washable